Weekend Index (February 1-3, 2013)
1. Warm Bodies (Summit) Summit International ($19.5m) (NE)
2. Hansel And Gretel: Witch Hunters (Paramount) PPI $9.2m ($34.5m) (1)
3. Silver Linings Playbook (TWC) TWC International $8.1m ($80.4m) (4)
4. Mama (Universal) UPI $6.7m ($58.3m) (2)
5. Zero Dark Thirty (Columbia Pictures) Panorama/Universal $5.3m ($77.8m) (3)
Summit’s ‘Warm Bodies’ easily won the North American weekend box office, grossing $19.5m over the three days. It was in line with market expectations after the zombie romance opened on Friday with a strong $8.1m.
Last weekend’s No 1, ‘Hansel And Gretel: Witch Hunters’ returned $9.2m for a decent second weekend hold. The fantasy adventure has now grossed $34.5m for Paramount.
Strong ‘word of mouth’ is continuing to pay dividends for David O. Russell’s quirky romCom, ‘Silver Linings Playbook’. The Oscar nominee grossed an excellent $8.1m for a new running total of $80.4m.
It was a quiet session overall, down $22.6m from last weekend.yasmin online uk generic of yasminyasmin pille online bestellen ohne rezept yasmin pill costbuy yasmin birth control yasmin in japaneseyasmin birth control online