Weekend Index (February 8-10, 2013)
1. Identity Thief (Universal) UPI $36.6m (NE)
2. Warm Bodies (Summit) Summit International $11.5m ($36.7m)
3. Side Effects (Open Road) FilmNation $10m (NE)
4. Silver Linings Playbook (TWC) TWC International $6.9m ($90m) (3)
5. Hansel And Gretel: Witch Hunters (Paramount) PPI $5.8m ($43.8m) (2)
‘Identity Thief’ overcame the elements to gross $36.6m in dominating the North American weekend box office. Seth Gordon’s crime comedy exceeded expectations even allowing for its strong Friday opening.
‘Warm Bodies’ fell one place to No 2 after grossing an average $11.5m during its second weekend in play. The zombie romance, which performed well during last week’s opening, has taken its overall tally to $36.7m.
Another new entry, Steven Soderbergh’s ‘Side Effects’, made a slight recovery after falling bellow par on Friday. The Golden Lion nominee, starring Channing Tatum and Rooney Mara, finished the three days on $10m.yasmin online uk generic of yasminyasmin pille online bestellen ohne rezept yasmin pill costbuy yasmin birth control yasmin in japaneseyasmin birth control online